A fascinating study on managing your own energy. Essential for anyone who struggles to get through the day and despairs of having enough energy to achieve what they want in life.
- Explain the nature and scope of Personal Energy
- Determine the most important factors that impact personal energy supply.
- Describe the most common falsehoods regarding personal energy management.
- Explain the significance of these two crucial kinds of personal energy: emotional and intellectual.
- Identify actions taken by high achievers to enhance their energy
- Consider the role stress and time management play in personal energy management.
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of being proactive and reactive.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of seekers and avoiders.
- Consider the role stress and time management in personal energy management
- Understand the limits of stress and time management, and the role that personal energy plays.
Detailed Course Outline
Each course is made up of a number of lessons or units. Each of these has self assessment questions, a set task (practical homework) and an assignment which you can upload online.
There are 8 Lessons in this course:
Personal Energy: A Key to Success
- What is Personal Energy?
- The Real Energy Crisis.
- How Leaders Become and Remain Energised.
- Implications for Everyone.
- Supplementary Notes: Physical Energy Production.
14 Keys To Managing Your Personal Energy
- What Are The Keys To Managing Personal Energy?
- Supplementary Notes: Energy And Aerobic Fitness.
10 Falsehoods about Managing Energy Supply
- Myths About Managing Energy Supply.
- Supplementary Notes: Fatigue and Recovery.
The Other Energies: Emotional And Intellectual
- Values And Energy.
- Intellectual Energy.
- Factors That Contribute Significantly to Shortages in Intellectual Energy.
- Assessing Your Intellectual Energy.
- The Primacy Of Emotional Energy.
- Factors That Contribute Significantly To Shortages In Emotional Energy.
- Assessing Your Emotional Energy.
- Supplementary Notes: Breathing.
The Myth of Invincibility
- Leadership And Energy.
- Enhancement Of Energy.
- Supplementary Notes: Nutrition.
The Limits of Stress and Time Management
- General Limits.
- Supplementary Notes: Stretching Exercises.
Committing Occupational Suicide
- Re-active and Pro-active Approaches.
- Why People Work.
- Causes of Avoidance.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences.
- Negative Work Environment.
- The Impact of Avoidance.
- Worker Productivity and Energy Level.
- Cost to the Person, Organisation, Family or Group.
- What are Avoiders Trying to Avoid.
- Bases for Avoidance.
- Supplementary Notes: Recreation And Personal Energy.
The Limits of Stress and Time Management
When you have completed the lessons of your Certificate course, you will be given the option of taking the optional exam. It's okay if you don't want the exam, we still issue your Careerline Certificate. For Advanced Certificates however, the exam is compulsory (per module) and are included in the course fee.
Get Free Info Pack
Get your free info pack by completing the form below.
Jodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching. Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity. More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be. Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.
How It Works
1. Learn Online
Get access to your course content anywhere, anytime and study at your own pace.
2. Get Help & Support
Connect with other like-minded students and get help from the teacher whenever you have a question.
3. Receive Certificate
Graduate from your course knowing that you have what it takes to reach your next step.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pay in installments?
Yes! We offer great payment plans, however full payment up front is the cheapest. You can choose the best payment plan for you from the course page, or call us on 07 55368782 to talk to one of our course consultants for a custom plan.
Can I study from anywhere in the world?
We have many international students. Careerline's range of courses are suitable for any one, anywhere in the world.
Do I get a discount if I enroll in a second course?
Yes. You may claim a 5% fee discount when you enroll in a second course, and a further 10% off a three-course package.
Do I have to sit an Exam?
No. If you are enrolled in a Certificate course (100hrs), the exam is optional. You will be issued with a certificate which proves that you are competent in all units, if you choose not to sit the exam.
Do you have set start dates?
There are no set start dates, you may start at any time. Our courses are all self-paced. As our home page says, ‘Courses for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime’. ‘Anytime’ includes the start time of your choice. However, we do encourage our students to submit assignments on a regular basis. Wherever possible, we suggest developing a study routine.